AI – Study in Canada
Home to nearly half a million international students, Canada has proven to be one of the most exciting places to study abroad. Here are some reasons why to study artificial intelligence in Canada, you should know before choosing Canada as study abroad destination.
In addition to great academic opportunities, a student will benefit from a beautiful and peaceful environment. Students are part of a multicultural environment without burning their pockets; this is one of the reasons why students prefer to study in Canada than any other country. The artificial intelligence course in Canada is burgeoning among young people. Its wide range of opportunities convinced students to choose artificial intelligence (AI) as their future. If you are considering taking the Artificial Intelligence course in Canada, read this blog to explore your options!
Artificial Intelligence Courses in Canada
It refers to the intelligence manifested in machines, different from what is demonstrated in human beings. It refers to the development of machines or computers and their use to perform intelligence tasks such as visual perception, natural language understanding, reasoning, decision making, etc. Founded in 1955, artificial intelligence is one of the best career options in the 21st century. If we combine artificial intelligence and Canada, it will be one of the best options for young people and their careers.
Top 10 Universities for Study AI Course in Canada
There are many universities offering artificial intelligence courses in Canada. Choosing the best university can be a bit tricky and confusing. We have listed the 10 Best Artificial Intelligence (AI) Courses in Canada:
- Queen’s University
- University of Waterloo
- University of Alberta
- University of Toronto
- University of Winnipeg
- Clair College
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Francis Xavier University
- Ryerson University
- And Centennial College Of Applied Arts And Technology
Other Prominent universities in canada for ai course
Here are some more prestigious universities offering artificial intelligence (AI) courses in Canada:
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Montreal
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- Georgian College
- York University
A candidate needs 6.5 IELTS points to apply to these universities. Also, if you score 7 in IELTS test you can study with good scholarship which helps you a lot. And for getting good IELTS score, you should join IELTS training as this will help you a lot and you will get good score easily. As I would like to suggest you to join IELTS coaching in Noida as this city has best IELTS coaching centers for candidates who want to score good in IELTS without any burden on pocket.
These universities offer various courses on AI for undergraduate, postgraduate as well as doctoral courses. Fees for universities can vary from CAD 80,000 to CAD 203,307.
- Bachelor’s of Applied Science in Computer Engineering- AI
- Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (research-based only)
- MASc in Artificial Intelligence
- PhD in Artificial Intelligence
Eligibility for Study AI in Canada
The standards of admission criteria set by individual universities in Canada vary. Applicants can check official university websites. Here are the common eligibility requirements that every candidate must meet to gain admission into an artificial intelligence course in Canada:
- For all undergraduate courses, applicants must have passed 10 + 2 exams from any recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For all degree courses at universities in Canada, applicants must have 10+2 qualifications from any recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For post-graduation programs, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in their respective fields from a recognized university.
- For doctoral programs, it is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate degree in the respective field for which the candidates are applying.
- To be admitted to foreign countries, students must pass the English proficiency test. The required IELTS score for Artificial Intelligence in Canada should be between 6.5 and 8, and the TOEFL score starts from 88.00 points.
- However, basic skills such as expert skills in fundamental mathematics, working knowledge of Bayesian network or graph modeling, basics of data science, machine learning algorithms, etc. are required. To be admitted to artificial intelligence courses.
The application process remains the same for institutions in which study in Canada consultants will help you. However, there is a step by step process on how candidates approach the application process:-
- Visit the official webpage of the university you are considering applying for an artificial intelligence course in Canada.
- Check the course structure, enrollment and cost structure for the desired facility.
- Also, Click on the application form of the university concerned.
- First, you will need to register by creating an account by providing your phone number/email address.
- Use login credentials and complete the form with your details such as name, gender, date of birth, qualification, etc.
- So, Upload the required documents.
- Next, you will be directed to the fee payment portal, where you must submit the required fee after completing the course.
- The registration fees are different for each university which must be mentioned in the prospectus and you can pay the same by credit/debit card or by Internet.
- Then, you should submit the final form and keep follow of it.