Hey! are you tired of finding the solution for OST cannot be opened Outlook 365? Then, stop worrying. We are here to resolve your problems. Go through this blog, and know the best technique to overcome such errors.
Firstly, we must know that the OST data file is the cached file, created by Microsoft Outlook. It can be open when the server is synchronize with the desktop Outlook. Without synchronization, it becomes an orphan and inaccessible OST data file. Thus we need to keep in mind that we first check that is our account is configure to the server? After that, only we will proceed, otherwise, we will go with a third-party application.
Let us start without wasting our precious time, and resolve the problems.
Circumstances where users look for OST files open in Outlook 365
There can be multiple reasons why Outlook is not opening the OST data file.
- If there is an error in synchronization with the server or exchange.
- Sometimes, the OST file is not access because it is opened somewhere else, as the dialog box shows on the screen.
- Due to fluctuation in internet connectivity.
- Due to errors in Hard-Drive sectors.
- During the running of Outlook, suddenly it closes. It also results in an error.
- It also can be happen due to a malicious attack.
- Inappropriate installation of Microsoft Outlook account.
- Due to the deletion of the account from the server, accidentally.
Manual Approach to Open OST Data File in MS Outlook
Specifically, there are two manual methods to get rid of these problems.
- Using Task Manager
- By Cached Exchange Mode
#1 Using Task Manager OST Cannot Be Opened Outlook 365 Solution
- First, right-click on the taskbar or can press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager.
- After that, tap on the Processes (if you are using Win10 OS, click on the Details tab).
- In this step, search for Outlook. Once you find it, just select it and hit on End Task.
#2 By Cached Exchange Mode Method
- First of all, close the MS Outlook application in your system.
- From, Windows enter the control panel and select Mail.
- Then, click on the email accounts.
- Now, go to the Email tab and select the email address, which is showing an error.
- Here, the un-check box corresponds to the Use Cached Exchange Mode option.
- Lastly, select the Next, then finish the entire process.
There are some weak points for the manual method, that are mention below:
- It is a very lengthy and time-consuming task to perform.
- Requires technicalities to operate them, and it is hard to perform by non-technical users.
- Has no guarantee over integrity and data security.
Thus, to avoid these scenarios we will switch to professional applications. And we need to convert the OST file to a PST data file. We can opt for Convert OST to PST software to use in Microsoft Outlook.
Guarantee Technique For OST Cannot Be Opened Outlook 365
On the other hand, this application is develop for such users only who search for how to open OST Data file in MS Outlook easily, within simple steps. It has user- friendly interface and does not ask for any technical knowledge to operate the tool.
Follow the given steps to open the OST data file in MS Outlook 365 hassle-free.
- Launch the application in your system and run it.
- Locate the OST file that you want to open in your Outlook 365 account.
- All emails are opens. The software gives a preview option before exporting them. Then, hit on the Export button.
- Choose PST file format under Select export type.
- Lastly, tap on Export, to end the process.
Finally, we accomplish the task for OST cannot be opened Outlook 365.
Prominent Features of the Application
- It has the ability to convert OST data files into fourteen plus file-formats including PST files.
- This tool is so designe that it can read inaccessible, orphaned, and corrupted OST data file easily.
- Moreover, has the ability to decrypt any kind of protection from OST data files.
There are so many features. Here I mentioned the main features which make this application standalone in the market to give its best effort to help the users.
Lastly, through this article, we get rid of OST cannot be opened Outlook 365 issues. As there are two manual methods but there is no surety of data intact. Thus, we switch to the application which fulfills user’s demands. By using this tool within a few basic steps, we shoot our errors creating during the opening of the OST file in Microsoft Outlook.
Also Read Converting Multiple MSG Files to PST