Summary: To migrate Thunderbird to Outlook 2010 and 2019, a wide range of users are keenly searching for a trustworthy solution. In modern times, emails is the most trusted and acceptable way of communicating professionally. Mozilla Thunderbird is one of the most popular email client which is widely used all over the world. It has many fascinating features that attract numerous users such as message management, Junk Filtering, Open Source, Free Service etc.
Besides its popularity, many Thunderbird users want to switch profile to MS Outlook which is way better than any other email application available. So if you want to know how do I migrate from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010 than read this blog till end.
Use CubexSoft Thunderbird to Outlook Converter to get instant solution of how do I migrate from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010. Thunderbird to Outlook Converter demo version is available for user convenience and understanding. By using demo version user can migrate up to 20 Thunderbird items/folder to Outlook for free of cost. To get access to unlimited conversion of Thunderbird emails, purchase license version of Thunderbird to Outlook Converter.
Manual Method to Migrate Thunderbird to Outlook 2010
No doubt manual method is a free service but it has some limitation which are given below. It is ideal for experience users and for migrating small quantity database.
- The method is not capable of migrating email attachments of any type.
- It is not an ideal solution for non-technical background users.
- In case of large quantity database, risk of data loss arises.
Follow below mentioned steps to migrate Thunderbird email account to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- Run Mozilla Thunderbird in your Windows Operating System.
- Now choose either single message or entire folder as per your requirement.
- Next right click on the selected messages and choose Save as option.
- Go with the Select Folder and export the messages.
- Now launch Microsoft Outlook in your PC.
- Go to the menu bar and select the New Folder option.
- Rename the folder and click on Ok to create the folder.
- Next choose the new folder and select all the mails you migrated from Thunderbird.
- Now with the help of drag and drop method export Thunderbird emails to the middle pane of the Microsoft Outlook.
Professional way to Import Emails from Thunderbird to MS Outlook
Thunderbird to Outlook Converter is a trustworthy third party application that helps user to know how do I migrate from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010 in few simple steps. The Tool is best solution giver at reasonable rates. You can use the utility on your Computer, Laptop and other Windows supported devices. While choosing any third party utility, sometimes users hesitate because of security. The tool is highly secured and do not save your personal info in any of its database and cache. Use efficient Thunderbird Converter to batch migrate multiple Thunderbird mails to Outlook. Let’s discuss some more facts related to the Thunderbird to Outlook utility to understand the software more briefly.
Attributes of Thunderbird to Outlook Converter
- The efficient Thunderbird to Outlook Conversion solution takes very less time to convert multiple Thunderbird items to Outlook.
- Thunderbird Converter support all edition of Outlook such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 etc. and make separate UNICODE file for each PST files.
- Thunderbird to Outlook Converter support to move all items from Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook such as Contacts, Calendar, task, briefcase etc.
- It is capable to move all email attachments to Outlook without changing any properties.
- Another benefit provided by Thunderbird to Outlook Converter is PST Split option. You can separately save big size PST files by splitting them into small fragments.
- The tool maintains all the email properties of Thunderbird mail in original form such as Header, Hyperlinks, Email Address, Font, Style, Email content etc.
- You can check all the selected files before migrating them to Outlook through Thunderbird to PST Converter Preview mode.
- Thunderbird to PDF Converter support to move only selective emails to Outlook by applying filters such as to, from, subject, date etc.
- The independent application support all Windows machine having version 10, 8, 7, 8.1, Vista, XP etc.
The purpose for writing this blog is to help all those users who wants to know how do I migrate from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010 easily. In this blog we cover all the users who want to migrate small quantity database or the users who want to migrate database in huge quantity. If you want to migrate database without attachments then use manual method. But in case, you want to migrate database which contains crucial information then we suggest you to choose Thunderbird to Outlook Converter without thinking twice. Using the tool has multiple benefits for instance it support to move multiple emails from Thunderbird to Office 365, Exchange Server, Gmail, G Suite, PDF etc. If you don’t trust my words, try demo version for once and make a rational decision.
You May Also Like to Read>> Change EML File in Outlook 2016