Looking for a way to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook? If yes, then you have found the end here. Because here you will find the right way to import your emails in Outlook. To do this, we describe automated and manual solutions. For complete information, continue reading this post.
Windows Live Mail is a Microsoft email client. It is part of the Windows Essentials package and can be downloaded for free from the official website. This is the version of Windows Mail that replaced Outlook Express in Windows XP. WLM is compatible with Windows 7 and later versions.
MS Outlook is one of the most popular email clients in the world. Most people have heard of Outlook and its features and use them. Its contacts feature is one of the best contact management platforms in the world. It allows you to keep track of all your friends, family, co-workers and contacts. This feature is very useful for you, but it is not available for some email clients.
Need to Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook Account
- Managing data in email with Windows Live Mail can be difficult, but Microsoft Outlook is known for its powerful email management features.
- As far as we’re concerned, Microsoft has discontinued support for Windows Live Mail and the software will no longer receive updates.
- Windows Live Mail often has problems with identification 0x800ccc0f, which can adversely affect the overall speed of the system and its security level.
Method 1: Automatic Solution to Import Windows Live Mail File to Outlook PST Format
For better clarification, we recommend that you export all emails to Outlook PST format using SysTools Windows Live Mail Converter Tool. This software is one of the effective utilities capable of exporting multiple or even an unlimited number of emails. In addition, this tool is easy to use and can be easily used by all users, both consumers and beginners. İstanbul escortları için eskort bayanlar istanbul doğru adres. By exporting an unlimited number of contacts, there is no data loss of any kind and the entire emails files list remains as usual. This software is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.
Guide to Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013
- Download the above mentioned SysTools Software on your system
- Browse to the Windows Live Mail .eml file using the software panel
- Complete preview of data in the preview pane with properties for email, contacts, calendar and more
- Next, select PST as the generated file format and click the Export button to start the conversion process.
- Once you have the generated PST file, import it into Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and earlier versions. Start Microsoft Outlook and click on File. then, Pick the Import / Export tab. perspective screen
Method 2: – Manually Import Emails from Windows Live Mail into Outlook
The manual solution is very challenging for new users. Back up all data before proceeding. Because wrong steps can cause data loss. Therefore, be careful when performing these steps for Windows Live Mail to export messages to Outlook:
- Open the Windows Live Mail email client
- Strat the Microsoft Outlook application on the same computer
- From Windows Live Mail Windows click the File tab and Export Options
- Now select an email from the open list
- Here select Microsoft Exchange and click the Next button
- You will now see a pop-up with the message “All emails will be exported to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange”. Just click the OK button
- Select the folder to migrate and click OK
- At the end of the export process, a confirmation window will appear, just press the Finish button.
The manual method of migrating email from Windows Live Mail to Outlook is not 100% safe and reliable. Different versions of Microsoft Outlook may vary. It also requires two email clients to be installed on the same machine. However, professionally, you can easily transfer Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. with just a few clicks.
Features and Benefits of the Tool
- Dual Manual Approach to WLM Data Selection: Also provides an alternative to a real-time windowed email data selection process. Several options allow you to migrate multiple emails from WLM to Outlook at the same time
- Simple and autonomous solution: the software understands the needs and requirements of the users. So they developed a solution that supports multiple save options and provides a simple solution. This is a completely separate UI panel.
- Supported Windows Versions: You can also use this application on a Windows computer. Therefore, you can easily import WLM files into Outlook without any hassle. You can also use all versions of Windows Server and Windows Workstation. You can also use this app on Windows 11, 10 computers.
- Save File to User’s Location: The solution preserves the integrity of the WLM email file after the process is complete. The original layout and fields are not changed during the process. Also, you can easily select the path to the location where you want to save the generated contact file.
We hope that after reading the entire article, you were able to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2019, 2016 and earlier versions. Manual and professional methods are described here. Just follow these steps and transfer email, contacts, and calendar from Windows Live Mail to Outlook.