If you want to convert OLM file into PST file then, follow this article, all your issues will be resolved here. As we know, Microsoft is one of the most popular and widely used email client apps which gives its users easier exchange connectivity.
The user interface & working of both Outlook for Windows & Outlook for Mac is the same, with the main difference being that Outlook for Windows uses PST file format (and OST file format when connected to Exchange Server) to store user mailbox database, and Outlook for Mac uses OLM file format to store user mailbox data.
ankara ucuz escort
otele gelen escort
Microsoft Outlook normally supports two kinds of file formats for Windows MS-like .pst & .ost file format is utilized in online mode and MS Outlook is arranged with POP3 accounts and .ost files are utilized during offline mode with an Exchange account. But Mac users of Outlook save its database in the OLM file format.
Free Manual Solution to Convert OLM File to PST File
The manual method is performed in the four rounds. In order to complete the task of OLM to PST conversion, one can perform these steps that are listed below-
Round 1: Make an IMAP Account using Gmail Account
- First of all, open Gmail account
- Press on the Gear icon on the right side of the Gmail account
- Now, hit on Setting tab
- On the Setting button, press on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP option
- Then, check the IMAP Access status. If the IMAP status is disabled then, enable it
Round 2: Arrange the Outlook for Mac with an IMAP Mail Account
- Firstly, open Outlook for Mac and hit on Menu>>Tools>Accounts
- Then, press on the Email and type your Email Address, Password, and other details. Hit on the Add Account
- When the above procedure is complete then, check the IMAP
Round 3: Make a Label Name in Gmail
- For that, open your Gmail account and press the Gear icon on the Right-Side of your Gmail After that, press the Settings tab.
- On the Setting button, hit on Labels option
- Now, press on the Create New Label. After all these steps, go to your Mac Outlook and hit on the Send/Receive
Round 4: Convert Emails from Mac Outlook to IMAP Account
- Open Outlook for Mac and Right-Click on the Mailbox which you want to convert into Outlook for Windows.
- Now, choose the Move option & Copy to Folder.
- Then, mention the name of your IMAP Folder and hit on the Copy
- After that, click on the Send/Receive or Refresh the Gmail Folder to update the mailbox data.
- Now, all the copied Mailbox content have been synchronized to the IMAP mailbox.
Professional OLM to PST Converter to Convert OLM File to PST File
As explained above, the free manual solution needs proper attention & utmost care for converting OLM files to PST files. If it is not done in the correct manner, it may lead to data loss. So, it is suggested to use a CubexSoft OLM to PST Converter Tool for the successful OLM to PST conversion.
OLM to PST Converter for Mac is one of the most reliable and secure software that converts OLM files to PST format including all attachments, emails, contacts, notes, tasks, calendars, and other mailbox items. It has a user-friendly interface so that users from any background either technical or home user can smartly perform the migration process. It can successfully import Mac OLM files to PST format without any data loss or file corruption.
Unlike the manual solution, this utility exports OLM files even if they are in a corrupted state. With this OLM Converter Tool, you can also import OLM to PDF, EML, MSG, MBOX, CSV, ICS, HTML, RTF, DOC, DOCx, EMLx, Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, Windows Live Mail, Zimbra, Gmail, G Suite (Google Workspace), Office 365, Outlook.com, IBM Verse, IMAP Server, Hosted Exchange Server, Yahoo, and so on.
Try Free Edition
The free demo of the OLM to PST Converter Tool allows users to analyze the functionality of the program at free of cost. Users can easily download and open the software on their Windows and Mac OS machines including the latest editions. However, the free edition of the tool can only convert the first 25 OLM items from each folder with complete data.