Both MSG & PDF file formats are highly demanding because Microsoft Outlook is widely using mail client application at corporation level and PDF is platform-independent file format that simply runs on multiple platforms or devices. The most helpful feature of PDF files is that they allow access to a huge variety of operating systems. So, the conversion of Outlook MSG files to Adobe PDF is the need of all MS Outlook users for future concern, and for backup. But to export MSG to PDF format with attachments is not a simple task without the help of a commercial program because the both files are different.
MSG file is utilized and created by the Outlook email client, MSG file is also utilized by Exchange Server and MSG is a file extension that stores a single email message in Outlook application.
PDF is also a file extension established by Adobe Corporation. It is the most popular file format compared to MSG. PDF is an advanced format that can hold images, fonts, graphics etc.
How to Change .msg File to PDF using Manual Method?
- First of all, launch Outlook email client application
- Choose the MSG file which you want to change in PDF
- Tap on File Menu and then, opt the Save As option
- Now, pick the Destination Location on your local system where you want to store your Outlook message
- Then, select Save As Type option in which you need to save the file like .html
- After that, Right-Click on file that you saved in the .html format
- Open the saved file with MS Word.
- Go to File Menu and then, tap on the Save As option in Word.
- Lastly, you can take the PDF option in Microsoft Word.
Important Note: Manual method only transfers Outlook message information such as body part info, header info etc. not able to transfer attachments and only convert a single file at a time.
The above manual method can change Outlook message to PDF format but not the right solution if the user needs to batch convert MSG files to PDF with their attachments. The bulk conversion of MSG files is not possible with the above method because manual solution does not support bulk conversion of Outlook MSG files.
MSG to PDF Converter to Batch Change Outlook Message to PDF with Attachments
CubexSoft MSG to PDF Converter is the best and right solution to batch change .msg file to PDF format at a time without losing any information. Manual method is available but always takes time to implement the process and the user can only save a single email of Outlook at a time, does not support batch conversion, and is not able to export attachments of the file. Other hand, MSG to PDF Converter easily performs bulk conversion of MSG files with their attachments to PDF format.
FREE MSG Converter is also available to check its functioning by saving the first 25 MSG files from each selected folder to PDF without any cost. After testing the functionality of the program, one can go with the license key that allows limitless conversion from MSG to PDF in a single process.
Important Features of MSG to PDF Converter
- With MSG Converter Tool, users can simply change unlimited Outlook messages to PDF format at once without any data modification.
- This app simply uploads single or multiple MSG files at a time.
- It has a functionality to change Outlook message to PDF with attachments.
- MSG to PDF Tool comes up with a very simple GUI so that home users can smartly use it without any technical support.
- The MSG Converter Tool provides multiple file naming options by which users can simply rename the file as per the need.
- With this powerful utility, anyone can easily save the resulting data at the required location to simply manage and access the data.
- During the MSG to PDF Conversion process, the software keeps all the email elements and folder layout without any changes.
- By using this utility, users can also perform the selective data conversion from MSG to PDF to save the effort and time.
- Users can use this tool on all Windows OS versions including latest Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista etc.
In the above-discussed article, I have come up with multiple solutions to answer the question “How to Change Outlook Message to PDF with Attachments”. Both manual and professional solutions are explained in this blog. Read the entire article before choosing any of these methods. Users are recommended to keep the hurdles of the free manual solution to change .msg file to PDF format in mind.