Summary: Users often ask for the solution for the bulk export mailbox to PST Exchange 2016 due to various reasons. This is what makes them understand that this task is not as easy as it looks. Many experienced users also fail to do so. This is why in this in this write-up, we’re going to solve this query.
Exchange 2016 version was quite popular but the introduction of Office 365 made it clear that the future is on Cloud. However, there’s still a large number of users who work on the on-premise infrastructure. Out of these users, plenty of them asks for the solution to the query we are discussing. So, we are with the solution & other crucial & relevant information that can be helpful for the users worldwide.
Without further adieu, let’s explore the quick solution & dive deep into this topic to be a master of it & be independent for solving our query ourselves. seyhan escort
Quick Guide to Export All Mailbox to PST Exchange 2016
This section is going to explain the solution in a quick manner with the help of the quick guide. The detailed solution is also there in this article later. So, as per the recommendation of IT experts, the modern solution is the perfect example for such operations.
SysTools is offering the world some great solutions in order to simply technology. One such tool is the Top Rated Exchange Export Tool for solving user queries. Download the tool & follow the below-mentioned quick steps.
Step-1. Download & Launch the App.
Step-2. Enter Exchange Credentials & Versions >> Click Login.
Step-3. Select Mailboxes >> Click on Next.
Step-4.Select Mailbox Items >> Set Destination >> Click Export.
Need for Bulk Export Mailbox to PST Exchange 2016? Why Not Manually?
When we talk about the needs, there can be various reasons due to which users undergo such complex operations. Below are these reasons mentioned along with the answer of why they shouldn’t op for the manual method.
- Users often need to create an extra copy of their Exchange mailboxes that acts as a backup option. Hence, this operation provides them the backup files that can be used in case of a data breach, data loss, or corruption.
- Another reason is that this way users can have a copy of data that can be shown in a court of law as a piece of evidence. This can also be useful while audits & other legal proceeding scenarios.
- As several organizations are realizing the future of cloud computing, the exported data can be used to transfer the files to a Cloud environment. For those who don’t want to directly migrate data, this is an ideal alternative.
Let’s look at the reasons why users shouldn’t adopt the manual method:
The manual method is of using The PowerShell scripts. This is a highly complex procedure that even trained IT admins sometimes fail to execute. New users may find this method really tough & may get stuck in between the operation. In addition, this method is way slower than that of the automated solution.
This makes organizations disappointed as time is the most crucial resource for them. Last but not least, there are multiple loopholes in terms of security where users may lose their crucial data files. If not lost then there is a high chance of data corruption.
One-Shot Solution to Strategically Solve User Queries
As we have already mentioned above the quick guide to solve the problem, let’s explore each & every step in depth.
Step-1. Here, users need to Download the above-mentioned tool.
Just click on the link mentioned above, Download the tool & then launch it on your system. Users can see the dashboard as shown in the image below.
Step-2. Enter Login Details in the software.
In this step, users need to enter the credentials for their Exchange server. After that, they have to select the version of the Exchange server that they are using. Tick the Include sub-domain users checkbox & then finally click on the login button.
Step-3. Select the Mailboxes you want to export.
Now you can see the list of available mailboxes. From the given list, simply click on the mailboxes you want to save to select them & then click on the Next button.
Step-4. Export your mailbox.
Select the items you want to export from the mailbox like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals & notes. After that set the destination folder path where you want to keep the data. Finally, click on the export button to bulk export mailbox to PST Exchange 2016 or any other version.
Benefits of Getting the Automated Tools
Now, it’s time to explore reasons why opting for the manual method is a better choice. As we know that the PowerShell method has several limitations, the automated method easily counters all those limitations & comes out as the One-Shot solution for users.
- It Value Time Resource – The automated approaches save plenty of time for users & increase work efficiency. That is why IT experts consider it an ideal solution to export all mailbox to PST Exchange 2016.
- It Secures Data from all Direction – The automated approach is strict in terms of security measures. Because of the advanced AI, users’ data is secured from all angles they trust this solution.
- Simplifies Graphic User Interface – It’s easy to use when we compare it to the PowerShell method. Moreover, there are no chances of users striking in between operations.
Putting It All Together
Now, users can proudly say that they know how to execute the operation in a few steps. Moreover, they are aware of the potential risks that can affect them in a serious manner. This is why it’s easy for them to make a wise choice here in this kind of operation.
Users struggling with a similar query can easily get the automated tool. By following the above-mentioned steps, they can easily bulk export mailbox to PST Exchange 2016. Still, if you want to opt for the manual method, just make sure that all of the cmdlets are just the way they should be.
Also Read: Know How to Copy Email from One Office 365 Account to Another?